Do you want peace of mind?
You still need to get your estate plan ready.
What happens now? Finding the new normal may take some time. Will there be future outbreaks? How long will a vaccine take? How will you make sure your family is protected, no matter what happens?
We know you don't want to leave big legal and financial headaches to your family. Instead, let us help you discover what you DO want to leave.
Attend our upcoming workshop to find out how.
Reserve Your Seat Today
In Person Workshops
Tuesday, July 28th, 2 pm
Tuesday, July 28th, 6:30pm
Saturday, August 1, 10 am
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
The Real Value of an Estate Plan: Peace of Mind
If you don't have a plan yet, or the one you have is from years ago, it’s not too late to make sure your loved ones are protected.
Today is the day to finally check 'getting an estate plan' off your list!
- Enjoy your your next family vacation without the worry.
- Your loved ones will know what to do when the time comes.
- You'll be taking care of those you love.
- Take advantage of our risk free, money back guarantee.
- Enjoy the hassle free single price structure - don't be afraid of hourly billing.
"With clear skies over Los Angeles for the first time in 30 years, existential threats felt by many for the first time in generations, and enforced quiet time at home, people everywhere are reassessing their values and what’s truly important to them.” Steve Brown, Forbes Magazine
Each of us has the opportunity - right now - to decide how we will be remembered.
Don't know where to start with getting prepared?
Step 1: Attend the Workshop
Step 2: Schedule your Personal Consultation
Step 3: Get your Plan
What We'll Cover In The Workshop
- The documents everyone needs to get through a health crisis
- How Probate works, and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate (with its costs and delays) altogether
- Protecting your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $7,500 per month in Colorado
- Why putting property in children's names may be a mistake
- Preventing underage children or irresponsible adults from spending their inheritance all at once
- Protecting your children's inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits and other claims
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Providing for children and grandchildren with special needs
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
If you attend the workshop, you'll also receive these bonus documents:
- Legacy Wealth Planning (30 page comprehensive guide)
- The Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts (10 page report )
What Our Attendees Are Saying About The Workshop
“Excellent in every way – very informative and helpful!”
“Very clear, very beneficial. Recommend for EVERYONE. Excellent presentation!”
“Thank you so much! Not only are you clearly an expert in your field with passion for your material, you held my interest for over an hour and helped me understand better a confusing, critical aspect of life.”
“Hammond has been professional and very friendly. They have made what seemed to be a daunting task very manageable. We highly recommend them!”
Space Is Limited
Our colleagues around the country have experienced overwhelming demand to their in person workshops, leading to large waiting lists.
We will be implementing both CDC guidelines and Colorado recommendations for COVID-19 best practices. Social Distancing means we will have even fewer seats than normal.