Are you the person who takes care of your family no matter what?
Now you can take care of them during the toughest times.
Start planning your estate to protect your family.
Estate planning may seem confusing and scary. Or you might think you don’t need one. But even if you have a will, and even if you don’t think you have “enough money”, you still need an estate plan. Why? To avoid devastating legal issues for your family.
Do you believe that planning an estate takes too long, is too complicated, and you already have enough on your plate? Let us help you simplify it and finally find the time.
Register for our upcoming webinar and we will go through everything you need to know about wills, trusts, medical directives, and estate planning.
Reserve Your Seat Today
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Webinar
Wednesday, August 12, 6 pm MST
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
We'll show you how you can easily get started with your plan:
- Attend the webinar.
- Schedule a Personal Consultation with one of our Attorneys.
- Get your Estate Plan.
Catherine Hammond, Founder of Hammond Law
I learned firsthand the effects of failing to plan when my mother developed early-onset Alzheimer’s Disease. There were no planning documents in place which left me with the grueling process of dealing with her estate. At a time when I wanted to grieve and heal, instead, I was battling with difficult legal issues.
After going through such a heart-wrenching experience, I became passionate about helping other families to avoid going through what I went through. That’s why, at Hammond Law, I now focus on estate planning and I am determined to help protect families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death.
I understand how frustrating it can feel when you know how important a good estate plan is, and are overwhelmed by not knowing where to start. That’s why we are running this webinar. We will show you the first step to getting started and guide you through everything you need to know.
Register now for peace of mind and the relief to know your family will be taken care of properly.
What We'll Cover In The Webinar
- The documents everyone needs to get through a health crisis.
- How Probate works, and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate (with its costs and delays) altogether.
- Protecting your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $7,500 per month in Colorado.
- Why putting property in children's names may be a mistake.
- Preventing underage children or irresponsible adults from spending their inheritance all at once.
- Protecting your children's inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits and other claims.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
- Providing for children and grandchildren with special needs.
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried.
If you attend the webinar, you'll also receive these bonus documents:
- Legacy Wealth Planning (30 page comprehensive guide)
- The Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts (10 page report )
What Our Attendees Are Saying About The Webinar
“Excellent in every way – very informative and helpful!”
“Very clear, very beneficial. Recommend for EVERYONE. Excellent presentation!”
“Thank you so much! Not only are you clearly an expert in your field with passion for your material, you held my interest for over an hour and helped me understand better a confusing, critical aspect of life.”
“Hammond has been professional and very friendly. They have made what seemed to be a daunting task very manageable. We highly recommend them!”